Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E33a to developersApple on Wednesday seeded build 12E33a of OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update to developers, with the latest beta coming a little over one week after the build 12E30 went out for testing in early April.
Mountain Lion's latest build comes with no known issues and once again asks testers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the last beta build 12E30, code was discovered mentioning the 802.11ac "Gigabit" wireless protocol, suggesting that Apple could be making preparations to launch compatible hardware in the near future.
Wednesday's release is the third beta build release for OS X 10.8.4. Developers can access the most recent seed through the Mac App Store's Software Update mechanism, a feature first seen with the OS X 10.8.3 beta builds.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple updates macOS Sierra to 10.12.1 with Mail, Safari, Photos fixes
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps