Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E33a to developersApple on Wednesday seeded build 12E33a of OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update to developers, with the latest beta coming a little over one week after the build 12E30 went out for testing in early April.
Mountain Lion's latest build comes with no known issues and once again asks testers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the last beta build 12E30, code was discovered mentioning the 802.11ac "Gigabit" wireless protocol, suggesting that Apple could be making preparations to launch compatible hardware in the near future.
Wednesday's release is the third beta build release for OS X 10.8.4. Developers can access the most recent seed through the Mac App Store's Software Update mechanism, a feature first seen with the OS X 10.8.3 beta builds.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Algoriddim djay Pro comes to Mac, TurboTax debuts new iOS app for tax season
- Apple issues Safari 8.0.3, 7.1.3 and 6.2.3 betas to developers with bug fixes, general improvements
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Art+Tech: Sunday MASS art dance party taps Mac apps for 3D projection mapping
- Apple releases third beta of OS X 10.10.2 with focuses on Wi-Fi, Mail & VoiceOver