Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E33a to developersApple on Wednesday seeded build 12E33a of OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update to developers, with the latest beta coming a little over one week after the build 12E30 went out for testing in early April.
Mountain Lion's latest build comes with no known issues and once again asks testers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the last beta build 12E30, code was discovered mentioning the 802.11ac "Gigabit" wireless protocol, suggesting that Apple could be making preparations to launch compatible hardware in the near future.
Wednesday's release is the third beta build release for OS X 10.8.4. Developers can access the most recent seed through the Mac App Store's Software Update mechanism, a feature first seen with the OS X 10.8.3 beta builds.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Sony brings wireless PS4 DualShock 4 controller support to Mac with new $25 dongle
- Apple issues sixth public, seventh developer betas of macOS Sierra
- Google removing support for Chrome Apps in Mac browser by 2018
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Apple wins appeal in Time Machine tech patent infringement suit