Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E33a to developersApple on Wednesday seeded build 12E33a of OS X 10.8.4 maintenance update to developers, with the latest beta coming a little over one week after the build 12E30 went out for testing in early April.
Mountain Lion's latest build comes with no known issues and once again asks testers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the last beta build 12E30, code was discovered mentioning the 802.11ac "Gigabit" wireless protocol, suggesting that Apple could be making preparations to launch compatible hardware in the near future.
Wednesday's release is the third beta build release for OS X 10.8.4. Developers can access the most recent seed through the Mac App Store's Software Update mechanism, a feature first seen with the OS X 10.8.3 beta builds.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Twitter for Mac catches up with iOS & Web via Moments, polls & more
- Apple's Mac reaches 9.2% share on the web as Windows PC use sinks to new low
- iMovie for Mac updates with quicker project launch, better range selection
- Microsoft appears to be copying Apple's 2014 Continuity Handoff feature for Windows PCs
- Apple's website hints 'OS X' to be rebranded as 'MacOS'