Apple's Phil Schiller sells $18.6M in AAPL stock, SVP Dan Riccio sells $1.9MApple senior vice presidents Phil Schiller and Dan Riccio sold company stock worth over $20.4 million this week, with Schiller's sale accounting for nearly $18.6 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The SEC filings note Apple SVP of Worldwide Marketing Schiller executed a trade on Wednesday worth $18.59 million, while SVP of Hardware Engineering Riccio let go of $1.88 million in AAPL stock that same day.
Schiller sold 37,172 common stock shares at a price of $500. Riccio disposed of 3,754 shares in a total of 11 trades ranging in price from $498 to $502, each reflecting the weighted average sale price.
The trades on Wednesday come a little over two weeks after Apple board members Millard Drexler and William Campbell sold off over $19 million in AAPL stock last month.
On Topic: Investor
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn staying in Apple, sees 'tremendous value'
- Apple revenue from China forecast to fall 15% this year due to marketwide smartphone slowdown
- Apple stock posts longest losing streak in 18 years
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to appear on CNBC's 'Mad Money' Monday night
- Apple, Samsung, Facebook, Amazon & the case of the 'very bad' Q2