Friday, August 16, 2013, 04:50 pm PT (07:50 pm ET)
Apple's Phil Schiller sells $18.6M in AAPL stock, SVP Dan Riccio sells $1.9MApple senior vice presidents Phil Schiller and Dan Riccio sold company stock worth over $20.4 million this week, with Schiller's sale accounting for nearly $18.6 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The SEC filings note Apple SVP of Worldwide Marketing Schiller executed a trade on Wednesday worth $18.59 million, while SVP of Hardware Engineering Riccio let go of $1.88 million in AAPL stock that same day.
Schiller sold 37,172 common stock shares at a price of $500. Riccio disposed of 3,754 shares in a total of 11 trades ranging in price from $498 to $502, each reflecting the weighted average sale price.
The trades on Wednesday come a little over two weeks after Apple board members Millard Drexler and William Campbell sold off over $19 million in AAPL stock last month.
On Topic: Investor
- Evercore raises Apple price target to $125, sees bigger iPhones leading to bigger sales
- European Commission seeking retroactive tax windfall from Apple Inc subsidiary in Ireland
- BMO sees Apple selling 189M iPhones & 12M Watches in fiscal 2015, raises target to $110
- After Apple's record setting launch, analysts predict iPhone 6 will win over Android switchers
- Blockbuster start for iPhone 6 suggests Apple on track to sell 60M phones in December quarter