Apple launches redesigned 'Bug Reporter' website for developersApple's online "Bug Reporter" tool, also known as "Radar," has been given a facelift with new features, such as improved searching and auto-saving.
The revamped website became available to developers this weekend, and boasts further improvements for attaching files, and also recognizing when a bug has already been reported. Details and pictures from the new website were shared by AppleInsider reader Hunter.
Apple's Bug Reporter includes the ability to filter bugs, and utilize an advanced search to find specific problems. Development can be divided into a number of categories, including operating systems like iOS, and services like iCloud.
Bug Reporter is only accessible by authorized Apple developers.
On Topic: General
- Apple buys established augmented reality firm Metaio
- IBM gives workers choice between Macs or PCs, plans to deploy 50,000 Apple MacBooks
- Google's Nest team helps create Brillo & Weave, to simplify the connected Internet of Things
- A history of Jony Ive at Apple: From consultant to Chief Design Officer
- Jawbone sues Fitbit for 'systematically plundering' confidential data