Monday, September 02, 2013, 11:51 am PT (02:51 pm ET)
Apple launches redesigned 'Bug Reporter' website for developersApple's online "Bug Reporter" tool, also known as "Radar," has been given a facelift with new features, such as improved searching and auto-saving.
The revamped website became available to developers this weekend, and boasts further improvements for attaching files, and also recognizing when a bug has already been reported. Details and pictures from the new website were shared by AppleInsider reader Hunter.
Apple's Bug Reporter includes the ability to filter bugs, and utilize an advanced search to find specific problems. Development can be divided into a number of categories, including operating systems like iOS, and services like iCloud.
Bug Reporter is only accessible by authorized Apple developers.
On Topic: General
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink