Monday, September 02, 2013, 11:51 am PT (02:51 pm ET)
Apple launches redesigned 'Bug Reporter' website for developersApple's online "Bug Reporter" tool, also known as "Radar," has been given a facelift with new features, such as improved searching and auto-saving.
The revamped website became available to developers this weekend, and boasts further improvements for attaching files, and also recognizing when a bug has already been reported. Details and pictures from the new website were shared by AppleInsider reader Hunter.
Apple's Bug Reporter includes the ability to filter bugs, and utilize an advanced search to find specific problems. Development can be divided into a number of categories, including operating systems like iOS, and services like iCloud.
Bug Reporter is only accessible by authorized Apple developers.
On Topic: General
- Apple's patented iPhone-based CarPlay remote starts cars, performs high-level functions
- Apple responds to Spotlight Suggestions 'backlash,' says personal data collection limited
- Tour Apple Inc's spaceship Campus 2 in extended aerial video
- Editorial: A friendlier Apple Inc now invites media through its Infinite Loop front door
- Apple launches iCloud Photos beta Web client ahead of iOS 8.1 rollout