Monday, September 02, 2013, 11:51 am PT (02:51 pm ET)
Apple launches redesigned 'Bug Reporter' website for developersApple's online "Bug Reporter" tool, also known as "Radar," has been given a facelift with new features, such as improved searching and auto-saving.
The revamped website became available to developers this weekend, and boasts further improvements for attaching files, and also recognizing when a bug has already been reported. Details and pictures from the new website were shared by AppleInsider reader Hunter.
Apple's Bug Reporter includes the ability to filter bugs, and utilize an advanced search to find specific problems. Development can be divided into a number of categories, including operating systems like iOS, and services like iCloud.
Bug Reporter is only accessible by authorized Apple developers.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon