AppleInsider podcast tackles the latest 'iPhone 6s' & 'iPad Pro' rumors, Apple Watch water resistance, more
This week's all-new AppleInsider podcast is now available with detailed analysis of this week's news, including the latest round of "iPhone 6s" and "iPad Pro" rumors, a discussion of Apple's automotive ambitions, Tim Cook's trip to China, and more.
- "iPhone 6s" rumors: Rose gold color, more
- "iPad Pro" rumors: Silver nanowire touch panel, 2016 launch
- Sponsor: Caspar Mattresses
- Fiat and automotive intervention
- Legacy YouTube app vanishes from older Apple TV
- NYTNow app for iOS goes free
- Apple Watch's impressive water resistance
- Tim Cook goes to China
The show is available in iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider". Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Apple's next-gen 'iPhone 6s' to come in rose gold model, feature 2GB RAM, 12MP camera
- Rumor: Apple's 12.9" 'iPad Pro' to feature silver nanowire touch panel, debut in 2016
- Fiat CEO meets with Tim Cook, says Apple planning automotive 'intervention'
- New York Times goes free in app update, Periscope moves beyond Twitter accounts
- YouTube app vanishes from older Apple TV models, latest version unaffected
- Apple Watch withstands 1,200m swim, simulated depths up to 40m
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talks science, education with China's vice premier
- Apple's Cook 'very bullish' on Chinese Apple Pay rollout, in talks with banks and Alibaba
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.