AppleInsider podcast talks iOS 10, Thunderbolt displays, HomeKit, more
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor discuss rumors, the lack of iOS 10 beta 2, iPhone at 9 years, the Thunderbolt Display with built-in GPU rumor and the best alternatives, the 'iPhone 7' case with no headphone port in it, and more.
- The lack of iOS 10 beta 2
- iPhone at 9 years
- The Thunderbolt Display with built-in GPU rumor
- The best Apple display alternatives
- 'iPhone 7' no-headphone port case
- Suppliers counting on the next iPhone for their revenue
- App Store complaint: Spotify
- Navel-gazing: How we produce the podcast
- HomeKit: What can it do right now?
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Apple issues fourth beta of iOS 9.3.3 as developers await iOS 10 beta 2
- On its 9th birthday, Apple's iPhone finds itself at a crossroads
- Apple still working on next-gen external display with integrated graphics card - report
- Roundup: The best external monitor alternatives to Apple's discontinued Thunderbolt Display
- Alleged 'iPhone 7' chassis shows symmetrical speakers, lacks 3.5mm headphone jack
- TSMC expected to net big revenue boost on Apple 'A10' chips for 'iPhone 7'
- Samsung projected to ship 40M OLED panels to Apple ahead of rumored 2017 all-glass iPhone
- Apple supplier Flexium expects sales rebound in July, likely tied to 'iPhone 7'
- Spotify says Apple rejected update over App Store policies, 'causing grave harm' to service
- How the AppleInsider podcast is recorded and edited
- HomeBridge project on github
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.