Apple's 2019 MacBook Air gets hefty coupon discount
Apple's MacBook Air is a great travel companion — and when equipped with 16GB of memory and a spacious SSD, the ultraportable Mac can hold its own while on the road or in the classroom. This weekend, shoppers can save $75 to $149 on upgraded models, including those bundled with AppleCare, with our exclusive coupon.
Best MacBook Air deals
Apple's latest MacBook Air not only offers students and business travelers an excellent way to stay productive while on the go thanks to its lightweight 100% recycled aluminum chassis, but the 2019 Air now features a True Tone display and Apple's latest-generation keyboard, both of which are evaluated in our hands-on review.
If you're considering adding the 2019 MacBook Air to your setup, we highly recommend opting for 16GB of RAM over the line's standard 8GB to help future proof your purchase and boost performance. Luckily Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama is knocking $75 to $110 off popular standalone 2019 MacBook Air configurations, or $149 off robust models bundled with AppleCare, with coupon code APINSIDER.
These MacBook Air deals deliver the lowest prices available on the premium specs outlined below, according to our 2019 MacBook Air Price Guide, with discounts also available on additional models and finishes in the guide.
To redeem the exclusive promotion code, you must shop through the pricing links below and enter the APINSIDER code during checkout. Detailed step-by-step instructions can also be found further down this page. Please note, prices do change often and these deals may end at any time.
2019 MacBook Air coupon deals
- 2019 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB SSD) Gray: $1,425* ($75 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB SSD) Gray + AppleCare: $1,499* ($149 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB SSD) Silver: $1,589* ($110 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB SSD) Silver + AppleCare: $1,799* ($149 off) *Price with promo code APINSIDER using the step-by-step instructions below.
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER promo code
- 1) Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) Click on the link for the desired configuration from this article, and then choose Adorama on the product page, or click through the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
3) Add the MacBook Air to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
4) After you enter your shipping information, move to the Payment section during checkout.
5) Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive savings this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in savings on AppleCare and accessories. These deals are as follows: