AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
B&H has just knocked hundreds of dollars off Apple's current MacBook Air, discounting the latest models with additional storage and/or memory by up to $270. Plus, many shoppers can grab a sales tax refund with the Payboo Card, putting more money back in your wallet.
Best MacBook Air deals
With limited quantities available at the reduced prices, B&H Photo is knocking up to $270 off Apple's current 13-inch MacBook Air, with many models featuring extra storage and/or additional memory compared to the base configuration.
Those wanting to spread the payments out over time can also take advantage of no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months with the B&H Financing Card. Or in lieu of the financing incentive, check to see if your ship-to zip code is eligible for sales tax savings with the Payboo Card. Best for those that are willing to pay the balance off in full right away, the Payboo perk can put anywhere from $90 to $140 back in your pocket via the instant sales tax refund.
2019 MacBook Air deals
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB) Space Gray: $949 ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,279 ($220 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 1TB) Space Gray or Gold: $1,449 ($250 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 128GB): $1,099 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,279 ($220 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray or Gold: $1,429 ($270 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 1TB): $1,649 ($250 off) Plus many more 2019 MacBook Air deals...
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: