Lowest price ever: 2020 Mac mini gets $100 price drop, now $699
B&H Photo has just issued a $100 markdown on Apple's new 2020 Mac mini with double the amount of storage as the standard 2018 model. Now $699 (the lowest price ever), this deal is available in limited quantities only.
$699 2020 Mac mini
2020 Mac mini (3.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $699 ($100 off)
While supplies last, shoppers can snap up the latest Mac mini that now offers 256GB of storage for just $699 thanks to a flash $100 price drop.
Not only is this the lowest price available by at least $60, according to our 2020 Mac mini Price Guide, but units are in stock and ready to ship with free expedited delivery within the contiguous U.S. Orders shipped to qualifying zip codes may also be eligible for an instant sales tax refund with the Payboo Card, netting many shoppers another $55 in savings on average.
B&H Photo states supply is limited at the reduced price, so shoppers will want to act fast if this work-from-home deal is of interest.
Or pick up a closeout 128GB Mac mini for $649
- Xcellon Thunderbolt 3 Cable (2.3'): $19.99 ($10 off today only)
- LaCie 500GB Rugged Thunderbolt External SSD w/ USB-C: $149.99 (50% off today only)
- LaCie 2TB USB-C External SSD: $269.99 ($70 off)
- Apple Magic Mouse 2: $69 ($10 off)
- Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad: $112 ($17 off)
- LG 27UD58-B 27" 4K Monitor: $299 ($50 off)
- Dell U2415 24" IPS Monitor (2-Pack): $479 ($41 off today only)
- Samsung C34J791 34" Curved Thunderbolt 3 Display: $799.99 (Free 2-day shipping)
- BenQ SW271 27-inch 4K HDR Professional IPS Monitor: $1,099 at B&H, Adorama, Amazon
- Apple Pro Display XDR (Standard Glass): $4,799* ($200 off)
- Apple Pro Display XDR (Nano-Texture Glass): $5,749* ($250 off) *Price with promo code APINSIDER. [Need help?]
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the best prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.