Deals: Apple's new 2020 13" MacBook Pro is up to $123 off, plus $70 off AppleCare
Announced only hours ago, Apple Premier Partner Expercom has already issued pre-order discounts on the brand-new 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro featuring a new Magic Keyboard and 10th Gen Intel processors. Save up to $123 on the systems with coupon, plus $70 off AppleCare.
2020 13" MacBook Pro deals
Apple Premier Partner Expercom has already slashed prices on Apple's brand-new 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro, with prices starting at $1,232 and discounts of up to $123 off with coupon code appleinsider (case sensitive). AppleCare is also on sale for $199 when added alongside the new MacBook Pro, a discount of $70 off Apple's normal $269 retail price. Expercom anticipates these units will ship in 1-2 weeks at press time.
To grab the exclusive savings, shop through the pricing links below and enter the appleinsider promo code during checkout. And be sure to bookmark our price comparison guide to find the lowest 13-inch MacBook Pro prices, which is updated throughout the day. And check out the best MacBook Pro deals for discounts on even more Pro models.
New 2020 13" MacBook Pro coupon
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,232.16* ($67 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 512GB): $1,421.88* ($77 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 16GB, 512GB): $1,516.74* ($82 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 512GB): $1,706.46* ($92 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB): $1,896.18* ($103 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 32GB, 512GB): $2,085.90* ($113 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 32GB, 1TB): $2,275.62* ($123 off) *Price with coupon code appleinsider (case sensitive). Find the latest deals in the 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.