Save up to $320 on Apple's 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro (10th Gen CPU, 32GB, 512GB)
Apple's new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Intel's 10th Gen Core i5 processor, 32GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD is on sale for $2,049 exclusively for AI readers. AppleCare is also $60 off, and well-qualified buyers can save an extra 5% with the new Adorama Edge Card, bringing total savings for the premium config to over $320 off.
High-end MacBook Pro deal
A top-selling configuration, Apple's 2.0GHz 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro equipped with Intel's 10th Gen Core i5 quad-core processor, 32GB of memory and 512GB of storage space is on sale for $2,049 at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama. To activate the bonus savings, you must shop through the Adorama pricing links in this post and enter coupon code APINSIDER during checkout (full step-by-step instructions can be found below).
2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 32GB, 512GB): $2,049 ($150 off) [Add Applecare in-cart for $209 ($60 off)]
In our hands-on 13-inch MacBook Pro review, we found the 2020 models equipped with Intel 10th Gen processors are the ones to buy, giving you more bank for your buck by a large margin compared to the standard option with an 8th Gen chip. Factor in the RAM upgrade on the spec above, which at 32GB helps future proof your purchase, and you have a robust system that can be used for work, school...you name it.
Along with the $150 discount on the system itself, the APINSIDER coupon code knocks $60 off AppleCare for Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro, bringing the price down to $209. Simply shop through this pricing link to add the system to your cart, look for the AppleCare option once it's been added to tack the protection plan on to your purchase, and enter the APINSIDER code in the same browsing session. It's that easy.
Plus, get 5% off with the Adorama Edge Credit Card
The perks continue with the new Adorama Edge Card, which provides qualifying shoppers with an additional 5% off ($102 in savings on the 2.0GHz, 32GB, 512GB model referenced above) or no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months. Application details and terms and conditions can be found in your Adorama cart during checkout.
APINSIDER coupon works on every other 2020 MacBook Pro too
Every other 2020 MacBook Pro is eligible for the coupon savings at Adorama as well, so if you're looking for a configuration with more storage or a Core i7 processor, you can easily save up to $200 on the new MacBook Pros with the same APINSIDER promo code.
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for later, the coupon won't work. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised, but we'll fix that in a moment.
- Add the 2020 MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare protection plans, business software and more. These offers are as follows: