Cyber Monday promotions have gone into effect on Apple's newest hardware, with M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro systems eligible for triple-digit savings. Every Mac mini is also on sale, with discounts of up to $100 off.
Cyber Monday M1 Mac discounts
B&H is the latest reseller to issue discounts on M1 Macs, with the company's Cyber Monday deals delivering the lowest prices ever on many models.
Check out the individual markdowns below — or see how the deals stack up against other Cyber Monday discounts in the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide.
Each M1 Mac includes free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. for speedy delivery to your door. Holiday shoppers can also stretch payments out over time with the B&H Financing Card or save the tax with the Payboo Card, the latter of which can net you an additional $70 to $140 in savings on top of the instant cash rebates.
$100 to $150 off M1 MacBook Airs
$100 to $150 off M1 MacBook Pros
$50 to $100 off M1 Mac mini
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $639 ($60 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 512GB): $829 ($70 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 1TB): $1,029 ($70 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 2TB): $1,399 ($100 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 256GB): $849 ($50 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 512GB): $1,049 ($50 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 1TB): $1,249 ($50 off)
- Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 2TB): $1,599 ($100 off) Compare Cyber Monday deals in our M1 Mac mini Price Guide...
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus deals on AppleCare, software and more. Here are some of the offers: