Apple's new 13-inch MacBook Pro equipped with the speedy M1 chip is currently on sale, with exclusive promo code savings knocking $150 off an assortment of models with 16GB of memory.
New, steeper M1 MacBook Pro savings
Exclusive discounts are in effect for AppleInsider readers at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama when shopping through this pricing link and applying coupon code APINSIDER during checkout. Need help redeeming the code? Step-by-step instructions can be found further down this page.
With Apple experiencing inventory constraints on the M1 machines, Adorama's backorder dates are either falling in line with Apple's estimates or one to one and a half weeks behind. Since these are the same machines found at the Apple Store and since Apple often ships custom SKUs directly to customers on behalf of resellers, the deals you see here offer the lowest prices available with the peace of mind of knowing you're ordering from an Apple Authorized Reseller.
M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.