AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Best Buy's back-to-school sale is in full swing, with MacBooks eligible for bonus student savings on top of triple-digit cash rebates. Save up to $500 instantly, with prices as low as $749.99.
Best Buy's student deals on MacBooks
At press time, combined instant savings and bonus student discounts offer back-to-school shoppers up to $500 off the notebooks, with prices as low as $749.99.
To see how the deals stack up against other retailers, be sure to visit the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
MacBook Pro student deals
- M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch (8GB, 256GB): $1,049.99* ($250 off)
- M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch (8GB, 512GB): $1,249.99* ($250 off)
- Intel MacBook Pro 13-inch (8th Gen Core i5, 8GB, 256GB): $749.99* ($500 off)
- Intel MacBook Pro 13-inch (8th Gen Core i5, 8GB, 512GB): $949.99* ($500 off)
- Intel MacBook Pro 13-inch (10th Gen Core i5, 16GB, 512GB): $1,399.99* ($400 off)
MacBook Air student savings
iPad student discounts
- M1 iPad Pro 12.9-inch: From $999.99* ($100 off)
(*) How to activate Best Buy Student Deals
To activate the Student Deals at Best Buy, visit the retailer's enrollment page. Once you're enrolled and signed in with the same account, look for a check box to activate the bonus discount. Tick that box and look for the discounted price in your shopping cart.
Additional Apple deals for U.S. shoppers regardless of student status
AppleInsider has partnered with Apple Authorized Resellers on a number of exclusive deals that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the devices, but also throw in bonus savings on peripherals, AppleCare and more. Here are just a few of the Apple specials running this week for U.S. customers, without the need to be enrolled in college: