Deals: Save up to $150 on these MacBook Pro 13-inch, MacBook Air configs with 16GB RAM
B&H Photo is delivering some of the best MacBook deals on M1 13-inch MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models, with savings of up to $150 off retail prices in addition to free expedited shipping. Offers end Jan. 31.
Exclusive MacBook deals
Five exclusive Mac deals have launched at Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo, delivering $120 to $150 in savings instantly on popular configurations. Each model has the respective line's maximum 16GB of RAM, along with 1TB to 2TB of storage.
In addition to the cash savings available via the pricing links below (you must use a laptop, desktop or iPad to access the links, as the offers do not work in mobile apps), there are a variety of perks you can take advantage of when shopping at B&H Photo. The first is free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. on each of the systems below.
The second perk is the choice of a sales tax refund in qualifying states or special financing of up to 12 months through B&H's revamped Payboo Card.
You can also find MacBook deals on nearly every configuration in our Apple Price Guide, including new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros. Updated daily, the Price Guide offers exclusive savings on Mac mini, iMac and even iPad devices too.
MacBook Air discounts
- M1 with 7-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB in Space Gray: $1,449* ($150 off)
- M1 with 8-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB in Silver: $1,499* ($150 off)
- M1 with 8-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB in Gold: $1,499* ($150 off)
13-inch MacBook Pro deals
- M1, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD in Silver: $1,799* ($100 off)
- M1, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSD in Space Gray: $2,179* ($120 off)
(*) Activation instructions
To activate the exclusive pricing, you must shop through the B&H pricing links in this post or the special links in our M1 MacBook Air Price Guide and 13-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide from a laptop or desktop computer. We're sorry, but the offers cannot be redeemed in B&H's mobile app at this time.
Additional tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on other Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Deal alert: Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro is $200 off, in stock right now
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 1TB SSD is discounted to $2,035, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Babbel lifetime subscription is on sale for $199 ($300 off)
- B&H revamps Payboo Credit Card, now offers choice of sales tax refund or special financing