Another MacBook Pro price drop has been issued at Amazon, delivering the cheapest 14-inch MacBook Pro price we've seen in 2022 at $200 off.
Amazon MacBook Pro sale
Marking the return of Black Friday pricing, Amazon has dropped the cost of the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro with Apple's M1 Pro chip (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB RAM and a 512GB SSD to $1,799 while supplies last.
According to our 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide, which tracks the best MacBook Pro deals across leading Apple resellers, this Presidents' Day sale rings in $100 cheaper than the lowest price available on the Space Gray model.
If you'd prefer 1TB of storage, Amazon's $250 discount that we covered yesterday is still in effect on the upgraded config with a 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU. The $2,249.99 deal is now available in your choice of Silver or Space Gray thanks to bonus savings at checkout.
Additional Apple deals
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple hardware, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to MacBooks. Here are a few specials heading into the Presidents' Day weekend:
- Hard-to-find 16-inch MacBook Pro w/ 32GB RAM is $150 to $200 off, in stock
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac license dips to $49.99
- Today's AirPods deals knock up to $100 off product range
- February's best MacBook Air deals deliver prices as low as $899
- Save $100 on Apple's Mac mini with 16GB RAM, now $799