AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Monday's best deals are all about savings on Apple products, a Samsung smartphone, a solid state drive, and more! If you've been waiting for a good reason to splurge on some tech, these deals are the perfect selection of products to do just that.
Each day, we set off on our own unique sales journey to find discounts on Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, and other gear to help you save as much money as possible. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We put together a variety of deals in a roundup and share them with you each day. Be sure to to check back every day to see what we've found so you don't miss out and save on tech products and more on sale.
Top deals for April 25
- 16-inch 2021 Apple MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 16GB, 512GB): Was $2,499, now $2,249 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch Series 7 45mm GPS with Silver Milanese Loop: Was $799, now $699 on Amazon.
- 2021 Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi + Cellular, 2TB): Was $2,399, now $1,999.99 on Amazon.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: Was $199.95, now $129.95 on Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Unlocked): Was $1,199.99, now $999.99 on Amazon.
- SanDisk Professional 4TB G-Drive SSD: Was $679.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen Smart Speaker: Was $49.99, now $27.99 on Amazon.
- Fossil Gen 6 Wear OS Touchscreen Smartwatch: Was $299, now $229 on Amazon.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe: Was $49, now $39.99 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Apple Mac mini Intel Core i3 quad-core 8GB RAM 256GB SSD: Was $799, now $499 on B&H Photo.
- Samsung 49-inch Odyssey Neo G9 Curved Gaming Monitor: Was $2,499.99, now $1,849.99 on Amazon.
- Netgear Nighthawk 4-Stream SX4 Wi-Fi 6 Router: Was $199.99, now $82 on Amazon.
- Belkin Standard 8-inch by 9-inch Mouse Pad: Was $7.99, now $2.83 on Amazon.
- ADATA XPG Pro 1TB NAND NVMe Gen 3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 SSD: Was $97.99, now $87.99 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Milk Frother: Was $599.99, now $479 on Amazon.
- OPK Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner: Was $299.99, now $105.53 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Mac Studio deals are live: save up to $200 instantly
- Every 16-inch MacBook Pro is up to $300 off (plus $80 off AppleCare)
- Save up to $200 on in-stock 14-inch MacBook Pro models
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249