AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Friday's best deals include savings on Beats Fit Pro wireless earbuds, a powerful processor, flowers for Mother's Day, and plenty of other tech deals to indulge in over the weekend.
Each day, we serve up a variety of deals on Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, and other gear to help you save as much money as possible. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We round up all the deals we find on our journeys online, serve them up on a special daily post for you to digest, and then we do it again the next day. Be sure to check back every day, even on the weekends, to see what special deals we've added to our daily menu next.
Top deals for April 29
- 2 dozen roses with free shipping: Was $85, now $39.99 at StackCommerce.
- Tykr Stock Screener: Pro Plan Lifetime Subscription: Was $900, now $99 at StackCommerce.
- Beats Fit Pro True Wireless Earbuds: Was $199.95, now $179.95 on Amazon.
- Dollar Flight Club Premium Plus+ Lifetime Subscription: Was $1,690, now $99 at StackCommerce.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor: Was $259, now $179.98 on Amazon.
- Moto G Power (2022) 64GB (Unlocked): Was $199.99, now $159.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 2nd Gen: Was $84.99, now $44.99 on Amazon.
- 8Bitdo Arcade Stick for Nintendo Switch and Windows: Was $89.99, now $75.59 on Amazon.
- Tile Mate (2022) Bluetooth Tracker: Was $24.99, now $19.99 on Amazon.
- Dreamegg D1 Sound Machine: Was $39.99, now $25.49 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- 2022 iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi 64GB: Was $599, now $559 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 41mm), RED Sport Band: Was $399.99, now $329 on Amazon.
- Acer Predator XB3 32-inch 1440p HDR 170Hz IPS G-Sync LED Monitor: Was $799.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live: Was $169.99, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense H9G Quantum Series 65H9G 65" 4K HDR ULED Smart TV: Was $803.50, now $653.81 on Amazon.
- Samsung 1TB 970 EVO Plus Solid-State Drive: Was $126.49, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- Amazfit GTR 3 Smartwatch: Was $179.99, now $139.99 on Amazon.
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme UHS-I Micro SD Card: Was $20.99, now $12.44 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Mac Studio deals are live: save up to $200 instantly
- Every 16-inch MacBook Pro is up to $300 off (plus $80 off AppleCare)
- Save $250 on 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models at Amazon
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249