Amazon's best M1 Mac mini deal is back, with the 256GB model dipping to $569.99 thanks to a $30 instant rebate stacked with $99.01 in bonus savings at checkout.
Bonus Mac mini savings
Marking the return of the lowest price we've seen, Amazon has the standard M1 model with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD on sale for $569.99, a discount of $130 off MSRP.
The discount is in the form of a $30 cash rebate combined with $99.01 in extra savings at checkout. Stock levels are slipping, so it's best to order right away to secure the discount in the event the deal ends soon.
Compare prices on every model
Prefer more RAM or additional storage? Check out the AppleInsider M1 Mac mini Price Guide for the best deals on every Mac mini model, included loaded configurations with 16GB of memory and extra storage. You can also find exclusive coupon offers on AppleCare for the Mac mini.
Even more discounts
StackCommerce and Apple Resellers are also running specials on popular software and Apple hardware. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $49.99
- These 16-inch MacBook Pro models are in stock, up to $280 off with AppleCare
- Lifetime Babbel subscription dips to $199 ($300 off)
- Amazon reissues $250 discount on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249