Save up to $84 on retail M2 MacBook Pro configurations in addition to $149 off AppleCare now through 9 p.m. PDT.
The flash deals are valid today only through 9 p.m. Pacific and offer the cheapest M2 MacBook Pro prices available on the retail models with the optional 2-year AppleCare protection plan.
To snap up the savings, shop through this cost-saving activation link at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama and enter promo code APINSIDER during checkout. Optional AppleCare can be added to the systems in your Adorama shopping cart.
You can also take advantage of these one-day only Mac Studio discounts we covered earlier today.
The deals end soon, so don't delay if you're looking for a stellar bargain on Apple's 2022 devices.
Discounted M2 models
- M2 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 10-Core GPU, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Space Gray: $1,225 ($74 off) + $149 off AppleCare*
- M2 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 10-Core GPU, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Silver: $1,225 ($74 off) + $149 off AppleCare*
- M2 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 10-Core GPU, 8GB Memory, 512GB SSD, Space Gray: $1,415 ($84 off) + $149 off AppleCare*
- M2 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 10-Core GPU, 8GB Memory, 512GB SSD, Silver: $1,415 ($84 off) + $149 off AppleCare*
(*) How to activate the APINSIDER coupon
The APINSIDER promo code is valid on every MacBook Pro, plus Mac Studios and iMacs. You can redeem the exclusive discount in two easy steps.
- Shop through this activation link.
- Add the qualifying M2 MacBook Pro (and optional AppleCare if desired) to your cart. Then look for a link to reveal the coupon code field in the Payments section and enter promo code APINSIDER to activate the exclusive discount in the same browsing session.
Need help with the coupon? Step-by-step activation instructions can be found here.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on MacBook and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: