AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Today's Samsung Unpacked Event was filled with product announcements and now AppleInsider readers can snag special deals when preordering the new Samsung Fold, Flip, Watch 5 — and even Buds 2 Pro.
Deals on the new Samsung Fold & Flip
Although the new devices were just announced this morning, deals are already in full swing. Get up to $300 in Samsung credit on the new Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5, Watch 5 Pro and Buds 2 Pro.
Each offer delivers exclusive Samsung credit that can be stacked with Samsung's own freebies, such as a free memory upgrade and free cover with the Fold 4.
To snap up the combined deals, you must shop through the activation links below and look for the advertised offer.
Galaxy Fold 4
- Get $200 in Samsung credit, plus a free memory upgrade, free cover & up to $1,000 in enhanced trade-in credit
Galaxy Z Flip4
- Get $100 in Samsung credit, plus a free memory upgrade, free cover & up to $900 enhanced trade-in credit
Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy Watch5 Pro
- Get $50 in Samsung credit, plus up to $125 trade-in credit (guaranteed with any smartwatch, in any condition) & a free Duo Charging Pad
Flip & Fold Bundles
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
- Get $30 in Samsung credit, plus $75 in trade-in credit & a free Single Charging Pad
Additional tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week:
- Lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 on sale for $54.99
- Daily deals Aug. 10: 12% off 14-inch MacBook Pro, $100 off 24-inch iMac, $59 1TB SATA III SSD, more
- Best Mac mini deals for the month of August
- Today's top AirPods sales
- Pick up an iPad from just $299
- Best B&H sales for the week of August 9