Deals: Apple's M2 MacBook Air (16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) in Midnight is $100 off, in stock
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Despite being on backorder at Apple, B&H Photo has the popular M2 MacBook Air with 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD in stock in the gorgeous new Midnight hue. Best of all, it's $100 off with free expedited shipping.
B&H's discounted $1,499 price on the upgraded MacBook Air is the cheapest available, according to our M2 MacBook Air Price Guide. Equipped with Apple's M2 chip with an 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, this configuration in Midnight also has 16GB of memory and 512GB of storage (double that of the standard model).
Along with being $100 off, the popular spec qualifies for free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. so you won't have to wait long to begin enjoying your new device.
If you're interested in saving even more, B&H Payboo cardholders can save on sales tax in qualifying states, potentially putting another $120 back in your wallet.
There are plenty of additional MacBook Air deals available, with exclusive discounts on M1 and M2 configs in our Mac Price Guide. So if you're looking for more storage or a 10-core GPU, be sure to check out the Price Guide to see how much you can save.
Even more discounts
Tech resellers are also running specials on MacBook Pro and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week:
- Save up to $400 on select MacBook Pros & get 0% financing for 24 months
- Save $414 on this 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip, 32GB RAM) with AppleCare
- Apple's iPad Pro 12.9-inch dips to $899.99 at Amazon
- Today's best Mac Studio deals
- Get lifetime access to Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $54.99
- Save up to $1,100 on LG UltraFine OLED Pro 4K monitors for content creators