Developers can join yet another round of App Store developer sessions online from August 1 to 24, with topics ranging from app events to Game Center.
Apple has been running sporadic "Meet with App Store experts" online developer sessions since early 2022. They tend to take place a couple of times a year and focus on recent App Store changes, the last one was held from February to April.
The following session topics will take place through August:
- Explore App Store pricing upgrades
- Get started with app discovery and marketing
- Optimize subscriptions for success: acquisition
- Measure and improve acquisition with App Analytics
- Use Game Center to boost discovery and engagement
- Make the most of product page optimization
- Make the most of custom product pages
- Make the most of in-app events
Developers will need to check their "upcoming events" view while signed in to see every session available and register. There are versions of each session in different languages like English, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, and Korean.
These sessions differ from the recently-announced Apple Vision Pro in-person developer sessions being held around the globe. Developers can join any of the App Store-focused sessions online, while the Apple Vision Pro sessions are in-person only — though both are shown in the developer "upcoming events" view.
Any registered developer can view the schedule and register for the session. Q&A will also take place alongside the general presentation.