Save $1,350 on Apple's M1 Max 16-inch MacBook Pro with combined instant and coupon savings. Plus, get $80 off AppleCare.
The loaded M1 Max configuration features Apple's top-of-the-line chip in the closeout M1 line with a 32-core GPU. It also has 64GB of memory and a spacious 2TB SSD to help future-proof your purchase.
At $2,949 with coupon code APINSIDER, this exclusive deal delivers the cheapest price available by at least $450, without even factoring in the extra savings on AppleCare. Using the same APINSIDER promo code, you can also save $80 on the 3-year extended protection plan, bringing the cost down to $319.
To put the savings in perspective, it would cost at least $750 more to buy the latest M2 Max equivalent — even at its current sale price.
Activating the exclusive APINSIDER discount code is quick and easy and can be done in just three steps. Here's how:
- Shop through this pricing link and add the 16-inch MacBook Pro to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
Plus, save with even more deals
From the new MacBook Air 15-inch to the M2 Mac mini, AppleInsider readers can snap up exclusive discounts on the latest Apple hardware. Be sure to visit our Apple Price Guide to view the best sales and special offers at Apple resellers.
- Exclusive MacBook Pro 14 & 16-inch deals: save up to $1,300, prices start at $1,549
- Apple's 13-inch M2 MacBook Air is on sale for $949 in latest back-to-school deal
- Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD is on sale for $1,999, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Get Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $39.99, a discount of 85%