Apple's premium M1 Max MacBook Pro 16-inch with a 32-core GPU, 64GB of memory and a spacious 2TB SSD is $1,500 off today only.
The steep price drop on the premium configuration in Space Gray is valid for a limited time only at B&H Photo. Equipped with the Late 2021 line's most powerful M1 Max chip with a 32-core GPU, this model also has 64GB of memory and a 2TB SSD, helping future-proof your purchase.
According to the AppleInsider M1 MacBook Pro 16-inch Price Guide, B&H's $2,799 price is the lowest available on the robust spec. Along with the $1,500 cash discount, B&H is throwing in free 2-day shipping within the contiguous U.S.
Payboo cardholders can further extend the savings, with either a sales tax refund in qualifying states or special financing.
The Deal Zone price sits alongside other aggressive MacBook Pro deals on closeout models. Here are just a few of B&H's sale prices:
Additional closeout deals
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,499 ($1,600 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 14" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Silver: $2,499 ($1,600 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Space Gray: $3,299 ($1,600 off)
- M1 Max MacBook Pro 16" (10C CPU, 32C GPU), 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, Silver: $3,199 ($1,700 off)
Even more Apple Event deals
There are numerous offers going on this week to celebrate the Sept. 12 Apple Event. Visit our Apple Price Guide to find exclusive offers on everything from MacBook Air to Mac mini devices. Here's a sampling of the specials running today:
- Lowest price ever: 16-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM drops to $1,849
- This M1 Max MacBook Pro 16-inch with 64GB RAM is in stock for $2,299 ($1,400 off)
- Apple Watch Ultra back on sale, MacBooks from $749 & more from Amazon this week
- Get a 9-inch Apple CarPlay display for $104.99
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch & get bonus cash ahead of the Apple event