A record-breaking discount is delivering the cheapest MacBook Pro 16-inch price on the M1 Pro model with 32GB of memory. Save $1,050 with combined instant and coupon savings.
Apple's M1 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD is now available at a record-low price of $1,849. Simply use promo code APINSIDER during step 3 of checkout, which knocks $100 off Adorama's already discounted price. The coupon stacked with the $950 instant rebate brings the total savings to $1,050 on this upgraded configuration in Space Gray.
$1,050 off the MacBook Pro, plus $80 off AppleCare
AppleInsider readers can also save an additional $80 on three years of AppleCare with the same APINSIDER code. The option to tack on the extended protection plan can be found in your cart upon adding the MacBook Pro.
According to our M1 MacBook Pro 16-inch Price Guide, which tracks the best bargains on the closeout line, this is the cheapest price on record for the config with a bump up to 32GB of memory. With the holidays around the corner and the fall semester underway, this deal is an excellent option for a wide variety of users.
How to redeem the MacBook Pro coupon
To activate the APINSIDER code at Adorama, simply follow the steps below.
- Shop through this pricing link and add the MacBook Pro to your cart. Optional AppleCare can also be added too.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
More tech deals to help you save big
- This M1 Max MacBook Pro 16-inch with 64GB RAM is in stock for $2,299 ($1,400 off)
- Save $1,500 on Apple's loaded M1 Max MacBook Pro with 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD
- Apple Watch Ultra back on sale, MacBooks from $749 & more from Amazon this week
- Get a 9-inch Apple CarPlay display for $104.99
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch & get bonus cash ahead of the iPhone 15 event