The $300 price cut delivers the cheapest price on the closeout M1 Mac mini, plus another $20 off three years of optional AppleCare.
There's a lot to love about Apple's Mac mini — be it the budget-friendly price tag right down to the compact form factor. And this upgraded model featuring Apple's last-gen M1 chip, 16GB of memory and a spacious 1TB SSD is no exception. Discounted to $999 with promo code APINSIDER at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, the $300 markdown is in the form of a $150 instant rebate stacked with the $150 exclusive promo code.
The same APINSIDER coupon also shaves $20 off a 3-year AppleCare protection plan for the Mac mini, bringing the cost down to $79. To put the blowout Mac mini deal in perspective, it would cost at least $140 more to pick up the M2-equivalent spec.
(*) How to redeem the APINSIDER coupon
If you need help activating the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama, here are step-by-step instructions to redeem the discount:
- Shop through this pricing link and add a qualifying Mac mini to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
More Apple hardware deals
The AppleInsider Price Guide is home to hundreds of additional markdowns on Apple hardware. Here are a few of our favorite picks:
- Get Apple's M2 Pro MacBook Pro 14-inch for $1,749 during latest flash sale
- Snap up high-performance Apple gear at up to $1,900 off
- Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD is discounted to $1,999, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Get a 2TB iPad Pro 12.9-inch for just $1,299 ($900 off)
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch & get bonus cash for the new iPhone 15