Monday, December 17, 2012, 03:53 pm PT (06:53 pm ET)
Apple's iCloud sees more outages following iCloud Status webpage redesign [u]In what is becoming a monthly routine, Apple iCloud users are experiencing outages for a number of services, including email and syncing to the cloud.
Update: As of 3:49 p.m. PST, all iCloud services are up and running.
Just days after Apple released a revamped iCloud Status page, an unknown issue is already putting the new system to the test as "some users" are shown as being unable to access certain iCloud services.
Monday's disruption comes one month following a significant issue with iMessage and FaceTime services in November. It was reported in September that 1.1 percent of Apple email users were hit with an outage, the cause of which was never revealed.
On Topic: General
- GT Advanced reaches bankruptcy deal with Apple, will sell off more than 2,000 sapphire furnaces to pay debt
- Hackers targeting Apple iCloud users in mainland China with 'massive' attack
- Apple's patented iPhone-based CarPlay remote starts cars, performs high-level functions
- Apple responds to Spotlight Suggestions 'backlash,' says personal data collection limited
- Tour Apple Inc's spaceship Campus 2 in extended aerial video