Monday, December 17, 2012, 03:53 pm PT (06:53 pm ET)
Apple's iCloud sees more outages following iCloud Status webpage redesign [u]In what is becoming a monthly routine, Apple iCloud users are experiencing outages for a number of services, including email and syncing to the cloud.
Update: As of 3:49 p.m. PST, all iCloud services are up and running.
Just days after Apple released a revamped iCloud Status page, an unknown issue is already putting the new system to the test as "some users" are shown as being unable to access certain iCloud services.
Monday's disruption comes one month following a significant issue with iMessage and FaceTime services in November. It was reported in September that 1.1 percent of Apple email users were hit with an outage, the cause of which was never revealed.
On Topic: General
- Judge voices concern over Apple's $450M e-book settlement, says may hurt consumers
- Apple concept would automatically enable iOS 'Do Not Disturb' mode during exercise
- Apple to open 12th Chinese retail store in Wuxi's Center 66 mall next week
- Apple's e-wallet could debut as soon as this fall, possibly with 'iPhone 6'
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit over alleged labor violations, more than 20K plaintiffs involved