Monday, December 17, 2012, 03:53 pm PT (06:53 pm ET)
Apple's iCloud sees more outages following iCloud Status webpage redesign [u]In what is becoming a monthly routine, Apple iCloud users are experiencing outages for a number of services, including email and syncing to the cloud.
Update: As of 3:49 p.m. PST, all iCloud services are up and running.
Just days after Apple released a revamped iCloud Status page, an unknown issue is already putting the new system to the test as "some users" are shown as being unable to access certain iCloud services.
Monday's disruption comes one month following a significant issue with iMessage and FaceTime services in November. It was reported in September that 1.1 percent of Apple email users were hit with an outage, the cause of which was never revealed.
On Topic: General
- Apple's next-gen iOS Remote app solution could boast full Apple TV GUIs, interactive content
- Marc Newson confirms only working at Apple part time on secret projects
- Patent holdings firm WiLAN loses second suit against Apple
- Apple opens iTunes donations for 'City of Hope' cancer charity, moves beyond natural disaster relief
- PayPal purportedly cut out of Apple Pay due to partnership with Samsung