iTunes Connect returns from winter closure one day earlyApple on Thursday resumed operations of iTunes Connect, with the developer portal reopening a day ahead of schedule following a brief closure for the holidays originally scheduled for Dec. 21 to Dec. 28.
Source: AppleInsider reader Gregg
Following up from his tip earlier in November, AppleInsider reader Gregg furnished a screenshot of the now active iTunes Connect, which returned to service on late Thursday after a six-day winter closure.
iTunes Connect is Apple's developer portal for managing apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service also grants developers access to daily and weekly sales trackers, contract management and financial reports.
Thursday's iTunes Connect reactivation mirrors 2011's, when the portal was returned to service a day earlier than its scheduled reopening date of Dec. 29.
On Topic: General
- Apple releases Xcode 6.3.1, fixing 'critical issues' related to debugging and more
- US Department of Justice expected to block Comcast-Time Warner merger
- Apple's 2015 Enviromental Responsibility Report shows larger carbon footprint
- Apple triples retail renewable energy rollout, 360 outlets worldwide go green
- Independent Nokia Technologies aiming to return to phone market - report