iTunes Connect returns from winter closure one day earlyApple on Thursday resumed operations of iTunes Connect, with the developer portal reopening a day ahead of schedule following a brief closure for the holidays originally scheduled for Dec. 21 to Dec. 28.
Source: AppleInsider reader Gregg
Following up from his tip earlier in November, AppleInsider reader Gregg furnished a screenshot of the now active iTunes Connect, which returned to service on late Thursday after a six-day winter closure.
iTunes Connect is Apple's developer portal for managing apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service also grants developers access to daily and weekly sales trackers, contract management and financial reports.
Thursday's iTunes Connect reactivation mirrors 2011's, when the portal was returned to service a day earlier than its scheduled reopening date of Dec. 29.
On Topic: General
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2
- Universal Pictures announces cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie, start to principal filming
- Tim Cook calls 2015 the 'year of Apple Pay' as service takes over contactless payments market
- YouTube pushes Flash to the back burner, will now default to HTML5 player
- Apple patents snap-on iPhone game controller and keyboard accessories