Thursday, December 27, 2012, 04:56 pm PT (07:56 pm ET)
iTunes Connect returns from winter closure one day earlyApple on Thursday resumed operations of iTunes Connect, with the developer portal reopening a day ahead of schedule following a brief closure for the holidays originally scheduled for Dec. 21 to Dec. 28.
Source: AppleInsider reader Gregg
Following up from his tip earlier in November, AppleInsider reader Gregg furnished a screenshot of the now active iTunes Connect, which returned to service on late Thursday after a six-day winter closure.
iTunes Connect is Apple's developer portal for managing apps sold through the App Store, including updates, pricing, and descriptions. The service also grants developers access to daily and weekly sales trackers, contract management and financial reports.
Thursday's iTunes Connect reactivation mirrors 2011's, when the portal was returned to service a day earlier than its scheduled reopening date of Dec. 29.
On Topic: General
- Judge voices concern over Apple's $450M e-book settlement, says may hurt consumers
- Apple concept would automatically enable iOS 'Do Not Disturb' mode during exercise
- Apple to open 12th Chinese retail store in Wuxi's Center 66 mall next week
- Apple's e-wallet could debut as soon as this fall, possibly with 'iPhone 6'
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit over alleged labor violations, more than 20K plaintiffs involved