Apple releases build 12D68 of OS X 10.8.3 betaApple on Thursday released the latest beta build of OS X 10.8.3, dubbed 12D68, to developers as the forthcoming update moves closer to public release.
The most recent seed comes one week after the previous build 12D65 was rolled out with a fix for the "F:///" detection bug that would crash a number of OS X apps.
With no known issues, the latest seed is the eleventh such beta pushed out to developers, though Apple has yet to issue a Golden Master that would signal an imminent public release.
As with the past few builds, the latest 12D68 focuses on testing AirPlay, AirPort, Game Center, Graphics Drivers, and Safari.
Since a seed in December, developers have been able to receive update notifications through Software Update and download beta builds directly from the Mac App Store by using the new "OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Dropbox says OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite update resolves crashing issue, urges download
- Apple issues first OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite beta to developers for testing [u]
- Adobe announces Lightroom 5.7 with new Aperture and iPhoto importer tool, Black Friday subscription pricing
- Google launches first 64-bit Chrome Web browser for OS X
- Apple's OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update improves Wi-Fi reliability, fixes Mail bugs, more