Apple seeds fifth OS X 10.8.4 beta with no known issuesApple on Tuesday seeded the latest OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion beta build, dubbed 12E40, to developers with no known issues.
The newest build comes one week after the previous 12E36 build was pushed out, keeping with Apple's weekly release schedule.
As with the most recent seeds, Apple is asking developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build of the upcoming maintenance update, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
The most current update is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer Page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple updates macOS Sierra to 10.12.1 with Mail, Safari, Photos fixes
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps