Apple seeds fifth OS X 10.8.4 beta with no known issuesApple on Tuesday seeded the latest OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion beta build, dubbed 12E40, to developers with no known issues.
The newest build comes one week after the previous 12E36 build was pushed out, keeping with Apple's weekly release schedule.
As with the most recent seeds, Apple is asking developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
In the third build of the upcoming maintenance update, a line of code was discovered pointing to the possible inclusion of speedy 802.11ac Wi-Fi in future Macs.
The most current update is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer Page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive
- Google's Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple's OS X [u]