Apple announces 2013 iOS 7 Tech Talks in New York, San Francisco, London, moreApple on Tuesday announced the lineup for the 2013 edition of the company's developer Tech Talks with a new dual-track structure.
Apple's Tech Talks, which are small developer-focused conferences at which iOS developers can get up to speed on new technologies available in the latest iOS version and speak directly to Apple engineers, will be held in San Francisco, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, Berlin, and London this year.
The events are scheduled from October through December and feature a new dual track structure stretched across two days one day for app developers, and the second day for game developers. Previously, Tech Talks were single day, general purpose affairs.
Apple began the Tech Talk program in 2008 and, except for a brief hiatus in 2010, has made the conferences described by some as "miniature WWDCs" an annual tradition.
On Topic: iOS
- Google offers 'short term fix' to help ad publishers bypass Apple's iOS 9 security protocol
- For consumers, Apple's CarPlay takes backseat to practical in-car technology
- With iOS 8.4.1, Apple patches app sandbox vulnerability that could lead to enterprise data theft
- Apple outs iOS 9 Maps transit data sources, new business listing aggregators
- Slack CEO denigrates Apple's Siri in announcing work on own team-serving virtual assistant