AppleInsider podcast talks iPad Pro as Mac replacement, iPhone capacities, Apple v. the FBI & moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor look at the latest relating to Apple's new 9.7-inch iPad and how similar it might be to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. They also discuss the latest in smaller iPhone news, and talk through the Apple v. FBI encryption debate.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Victor Marks go free form once again, chatting about:
- iPad Pro in podcasting
- Apple Pencil support for navigation coming back in iOS 9.3 betas
- A rumoured 'iPad Pro' 9.7"
- The smaller 'iPhone 5se'
- Siri on Mac
- A 256gb storage chip for iOS devices
- Siri on Mac
- Apple to testify in Congress
- Apple strengthening iOS and iCloud security
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Topic: General
- Nancy Pelosi expresses disappointment over Tim Cook's GOP fundraiser
- Apple uses platform dominance to 'lock out' competition, says Elizabeth Warren
- Hillary Clinton's tech platform backs Apple positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Sioeye iPhone-connected sports camera streams live via LTE, includes 5GB free with T-Mobile
- Apple issues fourth beta of iOS 9.3.3 as developers await iOS 10 beta 2