Deals: 32GB T-Mobile iPhone 5s for $19/month; $300 off 15" MacBook Pro; $100 iTunes Card for $80; Unlocked iPhone 5s for $269T-Mobile this week is offering 32GB iPhones for less than $19/month with a $50 coupon. Meanwhile, Apple's 15 MacBook Pro (2.5GHz 16GB 512GB M370X) is marked down $300 to $2,199.00, $100 iTunes Gift Cards are on sale for $80, and Certified Used Unlocked iPhone 5s models start at just $219.
$200-$300 off 15" MacBook Pros (Mid 2015)
Apple authorized reseller B&H is offering a slew of special deals and pricing on Macs, cameras, and photography equipment in recognition of this week's annual WPPI photography conference. Among them is $300 off Apple's high-end 15" MacBook Pro at $2,199.00 and $200 off Apple's entry-level 15" MacBook Pro at $1,799.00. Each includes a free leather notebook stand, free shipping and no sales tax if you ship it outside NY. In most cases, shoppers will save between $350-$480 when compared to purchasing full price with tax from an Apple Store:
Apple 15.5" MacBook Pro (2.2GHz 16GB 256GB) for $1,799.00 ($200 discount)
Apple 15.5" MacBook Pro (2.5GHz 16GB 512GB M370X) for $2,199.00 ($300 discount)
$280-$440 off 15" MacBook Pros (Mid 2015) with AppleCare
You can tack on AppleCare to either of the two MacBook Pros above for the discounted rate of $299.00 with this link. However, unless you live in New Jersey, you'll be able to get a lower net price for these 15" MacBook Pros bundled with an Apple Protection Plan (and all other configurations) from Apple authorized reseller Adorama. The reseller is offering AppleInsider readers the lowest prices anywhere on all 15" MacBook Pros (Mid-2015) bundled with AppleCare when you use the step-by-step instructions below and apply promo code APINSIDER during checkout.
In each case, these are the lowest prices anywhere for these bundles, according to our Macs with AppleCare Price Guide. Each also includes a Free Canon Photo AirPrint Printer, Free Shipping and no sales tax on orders shipped outside NY and NJ.
Below are all of the 15" MacBook Pros configurations bundled with AppleCare (AC) and a free Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless AirPrint Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (CP). The discounts listed in red are the discounts for the 15" MacBook Pro with AppleCare when compared to Apple's pricing. It does not include the discount for the free Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless AirPrint Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer or any tax incentives, which are additional savings. In total, most shoppers realize a net savings between $550 and $775 when compared to purchasing these same bundles at an Apple Store at full price with tax.
2.2GHz 15" (16GB 256GB) + AC & CP
2.2GHz 15" (16GB 512GB) + AC & CP
2.2GHz 15" (16GB 1TB) + AC & CP
2.5GHz 15" (16GB 256GB) + AC & CP
2.5GHz 15" (16GB 512GB) + AC & CP
2.5GHz 15" (16GB 1TB) + AC & CP
2.5GHz 15" (16GB 512GB M370X) + AC & CP
2.5GHz 15" (16GB 1TB M370X) + AC & CP
2.8GHz 15" (16GB 256GB) + AC & CP
2.8GHz 15" (16GB 512GB) + AC & CP
2.8GHz 15" (16GB 512GB M370X) + AC & CP
2.8GHz 15" (16GB 1TB) + AC & CP
2.8GHz 15" (16GB 1TB M370X) + AC & CP
% Price after promo code APINSIDER when following the instructions below.
I Don't want AppleCare, just the lowest price on the MacBook Pro
If you're not interested in AppleCare and instead are just looking for the lowest net price on the MacBook Pro itself, the same APINSIDER promo code will knock an additional $70 off Adorama's already reduced pricing on all 2015 15" MacBook Pros. Simply follow the same set of instructions below, but click through the Adorama pricing links in our regular Mac Price Guide during step 3.
(%) Step by Step Instructions for these Deals at Adorama
- 1)Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) This deal requires that you be an existing Adorama customer. If you haven't purchased something from Adorama before, making a quick purchase for something else you may need (like a $0.99 lens cleaning package with free in store pickup) should do the trick. You should then be logged in as an existing Adorama customer that can take advantage of this exclusive Mac deal.
3) Once logged in, select your Mac with AppleCare bundle by clicking one of the bundle pricing links in the article above (or those in the Macs with AppleCare Price Guides) —you must use these links and you must click directly through them before adding the Mac to your cart or the coupon won't work. You cannot save the link for later, it will not work. You cannot combine it with a cash back site, it will not work.
4) When the Mac product page loads at Adorama, you'll see a price that's much higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
5) Add the Mac to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
6) During checkout, apply promo code APINSIDER in the Promo Code field right after your shipping info (where it says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?")
7) After you apply the promo code, the total price should fall to match the prices advertised. Now check out and complete your order.
8) That's it. If you live outside NY & NJ Adorama will also not collect sales tax on your order.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try and help.
Get a $100 iTunes Gift Card for $80
Almost Gone: eBay and PayPal Digital Gifts today are teaming up to offer $100 iTunes Gift Cards for just $80.00. This 20% discount is tied for the most significant discount on an iTunes Gift Card that we've ever seen.
T-Mobile iPhone 5s for less than $19/month with $20 SIM purchase
Now through March 14th, T-Mobile is taking $50 off the Apple's 32GB iPhone 5s in Silver, Space Gray or Gold with coupon code SAVE50 when you sign up for a new 2-year commitment. This brings the price of the device down to $449.99 with $0 upfront and 0% APR for two years for well-qualified buyers. This deal is essentially offering a 32GB model for the same price as T-Mobile's 16GB iPhone 5s, but spreads the payments out over 24 months at a rate of $18.75 per month. A $20 SIM Starter Kit is required for new device purchases and is the only up front expense to take advantage of this deal; shipping is free; see the instructions below for additional details. Prices do not include wireless service fees.
Step by Step Instructions for this Deal at T-Mobile
- 1) For well-qualified buyers, the 32GB Apple iPhone 5s is eligible for $0 upfront and 0% APR for two years.
2) Customers must sign up for new T-Mobile service. As part of the new service, a $20 SIM Starter Kit (activation fee) is required, making the amount due out of pocket $20 prior to your first month's bill.
3) The cost of the device is broken down into 24 monthly payments.
4) To save $50, bringing the device total down to $18.75 per month for 24 months (not including wireless charges), add the 32GB Apple iPhone 5s to your cart and choose a plan.
5) Once you arrive at Review My Cart, scroll down to the field stating "Have a promo code? Enter it now" and paste or type SAVE50 in the field. Then hit apply. Scroll up to verify the cost of the device per month (not including wireless charges) dropped to $18.75 (not including wireless charges).
6) If you choose to cancel within 24 months, the remaining balance on the phone is due.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll try and help.
Unlocked Certified Used iPhone 5s from $259
Meanwhile, Gazelle has begun reducing its pricing and increasing inventory of "gently used" Certified Used iPhones that come with no contracts or strings attached. Gazelle ensures the condition of devices with a 30-point quality inspection, and all purchases are backed by a 30-day risk-free return policy. Our iPhone Price Guide tracks Gazelle's inventory of Certified Used iPhones on a daily basis. It's currently offering Unlocked iPhone 5s models in "good" condition for $259.00 (or $15.54/month), Unlocked iPhone 6 models in "good" condition for $479.00, and Unlocked iPhone 6s models in "good" condition for $579.00. Prices for these same models in "fair" condition can be had a bit cheaper, or you can step up to one in "Excellent" condition for a bit more.
While Gazelle is a long-time AppleInsider sponsor, we conducted an unbiased and blind review of one of the companies Certified Used iPhones and were impressed with their representation of the device, especially their claims on condition. Pricing for all of Gazelle's Certified Used iPhones can be seen in our Price Guides daily, in addition to below:
|iPhone 5C Verizon 8GB Green||Contract Free||Good||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Unlocked 8GB Green||Contract Free||Good||$178.00|
|iPhone 5C Unlocked 8GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$148.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB White||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB Yellow||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB Pink||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB Blue||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C AT&T 16GB Green||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB Pink||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB White||Contract Free||Excellent||$218.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB Blue||Contract Free||Excellent||$218.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB Pink||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB Green||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 16GB Blue||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5C Verizon 32GB White||Contract Free||Good||$219.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 16GB White||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 16GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 16GB Black||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5 Verizon 16GB White||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5 Verizon 16GB Black||Contract Free||Good||$198.00|
|iPhone 5 Verizon 16GB Black||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5 Unlocked 16GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$168.00|
|iPhone 5 Verizon 32GB Black||Contract Free||Good||$219.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 32GB Black||Contract Free||Good||$219.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 32GB White||Contract Free||Good||$219.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 32GB White||Contract Free||Fair||$189.00|
|iPhone 5 AT&T 32GB Black||Contract Free||Fair||$189.00|
|iPhone 5 Unlocked 64GB Black||Contract Free||Fair||$219.00|
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on current (2015) Mac models that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the models, but also throw in free gifts like 32GB Apple TVs, Super Drives and AirPrint Printers. These deals are as follows:
- Deal #1: $250 to $440 off 15" MacBook Pros with AppleCare plus a Free Canon AirPrint Photo Printer
- Deal #2: Free Apple TV plus instant discounts on 15" MacBook Pros, 21" iMac 4Ks and 27" iMac 5Ks s
- Deal #3: $170 to $280 off 27" iMac 5Ks with AppleCare plus a Free Canon AirPrint Photo Printer
- Deal #4: Lowest Prices Anywhere: Instantly save $180 to $260 off Apple's latest 13" MacBook Pros with AppleCare
- Deal #5: Apple's 12" MacBooks with 75% off AppleCare, Free LG Super Drive, and Free USB-C Adapter & Hub
- Deal #6: $170 off all 21" iMac 4Ks with AppleCare plus a Free Canon AirPrint Photo Printer
- Deal #7: $170 off Apple's new 21" iMac with HD display with AppleCare and no tax in 48 states
- Deal #8: Apple's 11" MacBook Airs with 75% off AppleCare and no tax outside NY & NJ
- Deal #9: Quick & Easy: sell your old Mac for up to 70% of its market value, or put that towards a new Mac from Adorama
See if there is a Mac, iPad, AppleWatch or Certified Used iPhone deal that will save you $100s by checking out prices.appleinsider.com and deals.appleinsider.com.
On Topic: deals
- Deals: Where to get an iPhone 7 Plus right now for the lowest premium
- Deals: iPhone 6s for $440, iPad Air 2 for $300, Apple Watch Sport for $190, iPod Touch for $70
- Deals: $300 off 13" MacBook Pro; $10 off 128GB unlocked iPhone 7; 51% off refurbished 11" Air
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- Deals: $329 off 13" MacBook Pro; 128GB 12.9" iPad Pro (Wi-Fi) for $800; up to $200 off iPhones