AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with 13" MacBook Pro & Powerbeats3, talks 'iPhone 7s' rumorsThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Neil discuss Apple's continued work in artificial intelligence and cars, the rumored "iPhone 7s," and Neil's reviews of Powerbeats3 headphones and the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
AppleInsider editors Victor Marks dig into Neil's experience with Apple's latest MacBook Pro and the Powerbeats3 headphones:
- Super Mario Run preorder in the App Store, demos in Apple retail stores
- Apple files a patent for collision avoidance system in automobiles
- iPhone 2017 design rumored to stay the same as iPhone 7
- Apple pushes for iTunes movie release of movies still in theaters
- Powerbeats3 review
- Neil's experience with 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Killer Deals: Save $130 to $350 instantly on Apple's new Touch Bar MacBook Pros with Apple Care, plus no tax in 48 states
- Super Mario Run demo stations installed in Apple Stores for pre-release play
- Apple files patent for autonomous vehicle collision avoidance system
- Invite-only meeting details state of AI, machine learning research inside Apple's halls
- Apple 'iPhone 7s' rumored to retain iPhone 7 design, debut without wireless charging
- Apple pushes for iTunes rentals of movies still on big screen
- Review: Powerbeats3 with Apple W1 chip are the most reliable Bluetooth headphones we've ever used
- Review: Apple's 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Apple's Federighi suggests GPU issues on 2016 Retina MacBook Pro fixed in macOS 10.12.2
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.