AppleInsider podcast talks iOS 10, iPhone 7 stock at launch, and headphones
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil Hughes tells Victor Marks about the latest iOS, iPhone 7 supply shortage, headphones (Bluetooth and otherwise), and more.
- iOS 10
- iPhone 7 jet black unavailable in stores at launch
- Apple polls users about headphone jack, other port use on MacBook Pro Retina
- Audeze iSine 10 hands-on
- 2017 'iPhone rumors'
- Project Titan (to car, or not to car)
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Launch day iPhone 7 Plus, jet black iPhone 7 allotment sold out, Apple says
- Apple polling MacBook Pro owners on use of headphone jack, other ports
- First look: Audeze iSine 10 in-ear planar magnetic phones with Apple Lightning connector
- 'About a dozen' Magna engineers working on Apple's electric car, 'Project Titan' - report
- 2017 iPhone will have 'virtual button' built into edge-to-edge display - report
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].