AppleInsider podcast talks 10 years of iPhone, CES, and more
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor talk about 10 years of iPhone, all the HomeKit things introduced at CES, and what's going on with Apple and transportation.
- Remembering our first iPhones, what came before them
- Tony Fadell and the original iPhone development paths
- Peter Thiel predicts the 'end of Apple'
- Voice first: Adobe and iPad concept for photo editing by voice
- All the HomeKit products that announced at CES
- A discussion of voice-first and voice-only products, and what Apple might do to address them
- LG 5K display review
- Transportation: Apple SVP Lisa Jackson joins a US DOT automated vehicle committee
- Transportation: Apple mechanical engineer who designed MacBook Air encloser joins Tesla
- Transportation: Apple Swift architect Chris Lattner joins Tesla as VP of autopilot software
- Health news: One Drop blood glucosimeter works with HealthKit, CareKit, now on Apple online store
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Ten Years of iPhone: the past present and future of Apple's blockbuster phenomenon
- Tony Fadell explains early iPhone development process
- Peter Thiel says 'age of Apple' at its end
- Adobe concept demonstrates editing images on iPad using just your voice
- Here's every Apple HomeKit product announced at CES 2017 coming later this year
- Apple on track to launch three new iPads in spring 2017, but none of them mini
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
- Apple SVP Lisa Jackson named as member of new US DOT automated vehicle committee
- Apple loses mechanical engineer responsible for original MacBook Air enclosure to Tesla
- Tesla hires architect of Apple's Swift as VP of Autopilot Software
- One Drop launches Chrome Blood Glucose Monitoring with HealthKit on Apple's online store
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].