Black Friday Apple deals: New price drops on in-stock 16-inch MacBook Pros; AirPods Pro on sale
With Black Friday less than 48 hours away, retailers are clamoring to the front of the line with new price drops on 16-inch MacBook Pros that are in stock and ready to ship. Plus, save on Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon (also in stock while supplies last).
New 16-inch MacBook Pro price drops
Apple Authorized Reseller B&H has just issued new price drops on 16-inch MacBook Pros, with savings of up to $200 off. The models found here are all in stock and ready to ship with free delivery within the contiguous U.S., putting Apple's latest laptops in your hands quickly.
Top 16-inch MacBook Pro deals can be found below, while instant and/or coupon savings on every single spec can be snapped up in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
Those looking for the steepest discounts on a MacBook Pro period should also check out these 15-inch MacBook Pro Black Friday bargains with savings of up to $1,700 off.
6-core 16-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,199* @ Adorama ($200 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,199* @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,145* @ Adorama ($255 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,199 @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,499 @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,549* @ Adorama ($150 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Silver: $2,999 @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Silver: $2,999* @ Adorama ($200 off) *Price with promo code APINSIDER. See these special instructions for help redeeming the code.
8-core 16-inch MacBook Pro deals
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,505* @ Adorama ($295 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,599 @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Silver: $2,499* @ Adorama ($300 off) - In stock!
- 16" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Silver: $2,599 @ B&H ($200 off) - In stock! *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the special pricing links above or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Prices above are the final, total prices for most shoppers. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare at time of purchase at Adorama. [Need help?]
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Pro 16 inch to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Save even more on closeout 15-inch MacBook Pros
Those looking to save the most money on a MacBook Pro can also pick up a 2018 15-inch model at $1,300 to $1,700 off. With prices starting at $2,299 for high-end configurations with 32GB of memory, at least 1TB of storage and upgraded graphics, these Black Friday deals deliver the lowest prices on record.
Exclusive 2018 15" MacBook Pro deals
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 32GB, 1TB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $2,299* ($1,300 off)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.9GHz, 32GB, 2TB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $2,799* ($1,700 off)
*Special activation instructions: To activate the discounts, you must shop through the pricing links in this post from a laptop, desktop or iPad. We apologize, but the offer cannot be redeemed through mobile apps at this time. Need help? Send us a note at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
AirPods Pro also on sale and shipping soon
One of the season's hottest gifts, Apple AirPods Pro are also on sale right now, with units ready to ship in one to two days at Amazon.
Now $15 off, bringing the price down to $234.98, Apple's new earbuds offer a customizable fit compared to AirPods 2. Three silicone tips are included with the Pro earphones, allowing for the best fit and seal that works for you (or the recipient when given as a gift).
AirPods Pro deal
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case: $234.98 ($15 off)
Users can also choose between Active Noise Cancellation to block out unwanted noise, or Transparency mode to let surrounding sound in, a new feature available with AirPods Pro. This makes Apple's latest earbuds an excellent tool for business travelers, college students and individuals on the go. The Wireless Charging Case can be charged with a Qi-certified charger or with the Lightning connector. And as with previous versions of AirPods, setup is quick and easy with Apple devices.
AirPods Pro features
- Apple-designed H1 chip
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode option
- Wireless charging case
- More customizable fit and seal
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips
2019 AirPods Wireless Charging Case also on sale
- Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods: $69 ($10 off)
Additional Apple Black Friday deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware for Black Friday that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These deals are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.