B&H drops 12.9-inch iPad Pro with LTE to $699 for students and teachers
In what is an incredible deal, B&H is knocking $450 off Apple's 3rd Gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro with LTE capability, bringing the price down to a record low $699 for students and teachers.
New iPad Pro deal
Students and teachers gearing up for the fall semester can save $450 instantly on Apple's third-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro via B&H's EDU Advantage program. This 64GB model in Space Gray is Verizon Unlocked and can be used on AT&T and T-Mobile networks as well, according to B&H. A physical SIM card may be needed (check with your carrier to confirm compatibility).
To view the special $699 price, you must be logged in to your B&H EDU Advantage account (it's free to join). According to our 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pro Price Guide, this is the lowest price available on a 12.9-inch model period, with the 64GB Wi-Fi version selling for $799 outside of the back-to-school promotion.
Please note, it's unclear how much inventory B&H has on hand, but the offer could sell out or change at any time. And if you're not a student, there are still great iPad Pro deals going on, with bundle savings of up to $500 off the 3rd Gen 12.9-inch models paired with a Magic Keyboard.
$699 iPad Pro promotion
2018 iPad Pro + Magic Keyboard bundles (regardless of EDU status)
- 2018 12.9" iPad Pro (512GB, Verizon LTE) + Magic Keyboard: $1,348 ($500 off)
- 2018 12.9" iPad Pro (512GB, Verizon LTE) + Magic Keyboard & AppleCare: $1,477 ($500 off)
- 2018 12.9" iPad Pro (1TGB, Verizon LTE) + Magic Keyboard: $1,548 ($500 off)
- 2018 12.9" iPad Pro (1TB, Verizon LTE) + Magic Keyboard & AppleCare: $1,677 ($500 off) Find even more 3rd Gen iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard bundle deals...
Add an Apple Pencil 2
- Apple Pencil 2: $124.98 ($5 off)
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on Mac hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare protection plans, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: