AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Proving to be a hot seller this holiday season, multiple configurations of Apple's new M1 Mac mini are in stock and discounted exclusively for AppleInsider readers just in time for holiday gift giving.
The discounts on Apple's new M1 Mac mini are both link and promo code activated at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, with prices starting at $625 with code APINSIDER using the step-by-step instructions below.
At press time, the standard M1, 8GB, 256GB model (MGNR3LL/A) is in stock with free shipping, but quantities are limited and shoppers are advised to order soon to avoid stockouts.
Users wanting additional storage can also pick up the 512GB configuration with 8GB of memory (MGNT3LL/A) for $825, a discount of $75 off Apple's MSRP, with units in stock and ready to ship.
Every other M1 Mac is eligible for a coupon discount as well, with savings spanning $75 to $200 off the entire M1 line. Many configurations are drop shipped from Apple directly, with wait times that are in line with Apple's shipping estimates — or about a week behind. The wait is often worth it, though, as the factory sealed machines are the same you get from Apple, only much cheaper.
M1 Mac mini Prices
|M1, 8GB, 256GB||$699.00||$34.95|
|M1, 8GB, 512GB||$899.00||$50.00|
|M1, 8GB, 1TB||$1,099.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$50.00|
|M1, 8GB, 2TB||$1,499.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$50.00|
|M1, 16GB, 256GB||$899.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$100.00|
|M1, 16GB, 512GB||$1,099.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$100.00|
|M1, 16GB, 1TB||$1,299.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$100.00|
|M1, 16GB, 2TB||$1,699.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||$110.00|
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the Mac to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Plus many more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus deals on AppleCare, software and more. Here are some of the offers:
- Take advantage of $120 to $200 off every M1 MacBook Pro, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Holiday deals knock $120 to $150 off M1 MacBook Airs
- This M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM is discounted to just $799
- B&H launches holiday Apple sale, free overnight shipping on many items
- Intel Mac mini drops to $549, an all-time low price
- Lat call: Get Parallels Desktop Pro and 11 other Mac apps for $42