Apple's new M1 Mac mini is proving to be a popular entry point into the Mac lineup this holiday season, and shoppers looking for a well-equipped model can save an impressive $100 to $150 on units with 16GB of memory.
Exclusive M1 Mac mini discount
Whether you've been waiting to take the plunge into the Mac ecosystem or simply enjoy the Mac mini's compact form factor, Apple's latest M1-equipped mini is a great way to enjoy Apple Silicon without breaking the bank.
Starting at $699 retail, but currently discounted to as low as $625 thanks to exclusive coupon discounts available only at AppleInsider, the Mac mini is Apple's most affordable entry point into a Mac, making it a popular choice among students.
Luckily, those wanting to future proof their purchase by opting for the line's maximum amount of RAM can save $100 on the popular M1, 16GB, 256GB model with promo code APINSIDER at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama.
To activate the coupon code, you must shop through our special pricing link and enter the coupon code in the same browsing session (step-by-step instructions on where to find the promo code box can be found below).
This is the absolute lowest price we've seen on the upgraded configuration with the line's maximum 16GB of memory to help future-proof your purchase.
At press time, units are on backorder for approximately four to five weeks. This is within a week to a week and a half of Apple's own backorder dates, with the units shipping to you from Apple directly on behalf of Adorama. Same machines you get at the Apple Store, just with bonus savings that you can't find elsewhere.
Here's a roundup of even more M1 Mac mini deals:
M1 Mac mini Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 Mac mini to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
- Take advantage of $120 to $200 off every M1 MacBook Pro, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Holiday coupon: save $120 to $150 on the new M1 MacBook Air
- Coupon savings drive M1 Mac mini prices down to $625
- Intel Mac mini drops to $549, an all-time low price
- Lat call: Get Parallels Desktop Pro and 11 other Mac apps for $42