Apple's new M1 MacBook Pro is on sale right now with a $120 exclusive coupon discount on the standard standalone system, plus $60 off AppleCare. Units are in stock and ready to ship out for holiday gift giving.
Exclusive deals, units in stock
Featuring the new M1 Apple Silicon system on a chip (SoC), Apple's latest 13-inch MacBook Pro offers an abundance of new tech while retaining the same $1,299 retail starting price like previous models.
AppleInsider readers, though, can save $120 on the standard M1 MacBook Pro in Space Gray with exclusive promo code APINSIDER at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama when you shop through this pricing link with the step-by-step instructions below.
The $1,179 after coupon price is the lowest available on model MYD82LL/A with Apple's M1 chip, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD — and beats B&H's $1,199 deal by $20. And while units are on backorder at other retailers, Adorama has the standard MacBook Pro config in stock and ready to ship with free delivery within the contiguous U.S.
AppleCare is also discounted at Adorama, with the same APINSIDER coupon code taking $60 off the extended protection plan. This knocks AppleCare down to $209 compared to the normal $269 retail price.
As mentioned above, there are detailed activation instructions below. And if you're looking for an M1 MacBook Air or even M1 Mac mini, the exclusive coupon applies to every unit as well. It's worth checking out the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide when shopping for new Apple products to compare prices between popular retailers like Adorama, B&H, Amazon and Best Buy.
13-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Apple Silicon)
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.