AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Tuesday's top deals include $200 off 14-inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro 16GB/512GB, $50 off 10.2-inch iPad (9th gen) Wi-Fi 256GB, $49 off Apple Watch SE (GPS 40mm), a new eBay coupon, and much more.
Every day, we scour the internet to find the best tech deals available, including discounts on Apple products, tech accessories, and a variety of other items, all to help you save some cash. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We've got a host of new deals every day. Be sure to check in regularly, even on the weekends, to save on some of the hottest tech products around.
Daily deals for April 5
- 14-inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro 16GB/512GB: was $1,999, now $1,799 on Amazon.
- 20% off select tech at eBay with promo code NEWBRANDS22. Max $100 discount.
- 10.2-inch iPad (9th gen) Wi-Fi 256GB: Was $479, now $429 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 40mm), Silver: Was $279, now $229.99 on Amazon.
- TCL Alto R1 Roku TV Sound Bar: Was $129.99, on $79.99 on Amazon.
- WD_Black D30 2TB USB 3.0 External SSD: Was $269.99, now $179.99 on Amazon.
- ASUS ROG Falchion Wireless 65% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Was $149.99, now $132.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung PRO Plus 256GB microSDXC Card: Was $54.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
- Lamicall LN02 Adjustable MacBook Stand: Was $49.99, now $35.99 on Amazon.
- Nintendo Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda Edition: Was $49.99, now $41.49 on Amazon.
Other top discounts, still going strong
- Apple Watch Series 7: Was $399, now $329.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation): Was $159, now $99 on Amazon.
- Fitbit Luxe: Was $149.95, now $99.95 on Amazon.
- Roku Express 4K+ Streaming Media Player: Was $39.99, now $29.99 on Amazon.
- Kingston XS2000 2TB USB 3.2 Gen 22 Portable SSD: Was $284.99, now $227.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a 10-core CPU for the price of an 8-core with this 14-inch MacBook Pro deal
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is discounted to $999
- April AirPods deals knock up to $125 off
- Mac Studio deals have arrived: save $200 to $400 instantly