Get a refurbished 27-inch Apple iMac for just $995 while supplies last
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
OWC is selling refurbished 27-inch iMac computers for $995, a discount of $805 off, while supplies last.
The $995 OWC Certified Refurbished iMac is part of the Mid 2020 line and comes equipped with a 3.1GHz Intel Core i5 6-core processor, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. With an original retail price of $1,799, these highly discounted configurations offer an abundance of performance (with a gorgeous 5K display) just in time for Father's Day or graduation gift-giving.
According to OWC, the like-new models are in stock and ready to ship. To see how this iMac deal stacks up against models in brand-new condition, check out our 27-inch iMac Price Guide.
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac, iPad and AirPods devices that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, complementary software and more. Here are just a few of the discounts running this week:
- Top last-minute Mother's Day gift ideas for tech-savvy moms
- These M1 Max MacBook Pros are in stock right now
- Save $300 on a lifetime Babbel language learning subscription
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249
- Mac Studio deals are going on now: save up to $200 instantly