Best Buy is pulling out all the stops in a bid to deliver the steepest savings even post-Amazon Prime Day, with current MacBook Pros $200 to $250 off, up to 50% off small kitchen appliances and even Apple's iPhone 13 Pro discounted.
Best Buy's Black Friday in July Sale has officially commenced, with triple digit discounts on MacBook Pro and Beats hardware.
You can find an assortment of deals at Best Buy to challenge Amazon throughout Prime Week. From the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro dipping to $1,799 to TVs as low as $79.99, the triple-digit discounts deliver the cheapest prices available on a variety of Apple products.
Here are our top picks:
- 13" MacBook Air (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $899.99 ($100 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $1,099 ($200 off)
- 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro - 8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $1,799 ($200 off)
- 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro - 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,299 ($200 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro - 16C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,249 ($250 off)
Even more Black Friday in July deals
- Save up to $250 on select MacBook models
- Save up to $300 on select laptops
- Save on the latest Apple iPhone 13 Pro
- TVs as low as $79.99
- Save up to 50% on select small kitchen appliances
- Save up to $300 on select gaming desktops
- Save $100 on select KitchenAid stand mixers
- Save $40 on select models of Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- $999.99 for Sony 48" Class BRAVIA A9S Series OLED 4K Smart TV (Save $300)
- $249.99 for TCL 43" Class 4-Series 4K Smart Roku TV (Save $150)
- $449.99 for Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill with Grill Cover (Save $200)
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on ahead of Prime Day: