Daily deals July 16: $192 Anycubic resin 3D printer, $170 AirPods Pro, $130 Cuisinart AirFryer, more
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Saturday's best deals include 57% off a 13-inch Apple Leather Sleeve, a $489 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider scours online retailers to find discounts on products including Apple hardware, mobile devices, hardware upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. The best offers we find are put together in our daily deals post.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order later. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for July 16
- Anycubic Photon Mono 4K Resin 3D Printer: Was $279.99, now $191.99 on Amazon.
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K Resin 3D Printer: Was $799.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Leather Sleeve for 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro (Black): Was $144.99, now $62.99 on woot!.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Cuisinart TOA-60 1800W Convection AirFryer Toaster Oven: Was $229.95, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD: Was $129.99, now $91 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Sapphire pulse AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card: Was $549.99, now $489.99 on Newegg with coupon code VGAEXCAA249.
- iHealth Track Apple Health-compatible Smart Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor: Was $49.99, now $24.79 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Kingston XS2000 2TB USB-C SSD: Was $284.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
- Kingston XS2000 500GB USB-C SSD: Was $99.99, now $69.99 on Amazon.
Current Amazon deals
Save up to 88% with deals on thousands of items at Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- EVGA Z15 RGB gaming keyboard: Was $129.99, now $34.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense 75-inch 4K TV: Was $999.99, now $799.99 on Best Buy.
- Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD: Was $2,499, now $1,899 on eBay. Sold as open box via Adorama.
- Refurbished fourth-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro available in multiple configurations, colors: $699.99 to $899.99 on Woot!
- iPad Air 5: Was $599, now $569 on Amazon.
- Crucial X6 1TB SSD: Was $109.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin Fitness Mount for gym equipment with MagSafe: Was $34.99, now $20.99 on Amazon.
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro with 128GB: Was $799, now $699 on Amazon.
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 128GB: Was $1,099, now $999 on Amazon.
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB GDDR6X graphics card: Was $1,299.99, now $889.11 on Amazon.
- WD 16TB Elements desktop HDD: Was $449.99, now $309.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung EVO 512GB microSDXC card: Was $65.58, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- Panasonic Lumix S5 mirrorless 4K camera: Was $1,997.99, $1,497.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung T7 Shield 1TB SSD: Was $159.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Beats Studio Buds: Was $149.95, now $99.95 on Amazon.
- Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router: Was $122.24, now $49 on Walmart.
- Seagate IronWolf Pro 16TB NAS HDD: Was $519.99, now $299.99 on Amazon.
- HP V28 28-inch 4K Monitor: Was $379.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: