Prime Day bargain hunters can save on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro at B&H Photo, with both standalone systems and kits bundled with AppleCare discounted by up to $280.
Apple deals have been plentiful this Prime Week, with Amazon's Apple Watch and AirPods deals front and center. But those in the market for a new MacBook Pro can save on a variety of configurations at Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo, including models bundled with AppleCare.
Each offer also includes free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. Payboo cardholders can also take advantage of a sales tax refund in qualifying states, further extending the savings.
14-inch MacBook Pro standalone systems
14-inch MacBook Pro + AppleCare
16-inch MacBook Pro standalone systems
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on for Prime Day:
- Amazon Prime Day Deals Round 2: last call for epic price cuts on Apple products
- Prime Day 2022: cheapest Apple Watch Series 7 deal at risk of selling out
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $39.99
- Apple's M1 Max MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM is back in stock & $150 off, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Best Buy Black Friday in July Sale: MacBooks from $899, TVs as low as $79, $170 off Beats
- Today's best AirPods deals
- Apple's iPad Pro drops to $699 for Prime Day, save up to $200