Prime Day 2022 deals: Apple's iPad Pro drops to $699, save up to $200
While AirPods and Apple Watch deals are making headlines for Prime Day, Amazon has quietly unveiled steeper discounts on Apple's M1 iPad Pro, delivering savings of up to $200 off and prices as low as $699.
The lowest price in 30 days is here for Prime Day 2022, as Amazon issues steep price drops on Apple's M1 iPad Pro. Pick up the standard 11-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi functionality and 128GB of storage in Space Gray for just $699 — a discount of $100 off MSRP. The standard 12.9-inch iPad Pro is also $100 off, bringing the price down to $999.
Need additional space? Opting for extra storage can yield big savings, with this 2TB 12.9-inch iPad Pro now $200 off.
There are plenty of additional Apple bargains, which can be found in our Prime Day deals roundup. And don't forget to check out our Apple Price Guide to compare prices and find exclusive deals on hundreds of Apple products.
- AirPods with Wired Charging Case: $89.99 ($40 off)
- Apple AirPods Pro: $169.98 ($80 off)
- 41mm Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS), Aluminum Case, Sport Band: $279 ($120 off)
- 45mm Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS), Aluminum Case, Sport Band: $309 ($120 off)
- Apple TV 4K (32GB): $109 ($70 off)
- Apple TV 4K (64GB): $129 ($70 off)
- iPad 9th Gen (64GB, Wi-Fi): $299 ($30 off)
- M1 Mac mini (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): $569.99 ($130 off)
Even more discounts
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on for Prime Day: