Samsung has launched Black Friday savings on its TV line, with discounts of up to $3,000 off Neo QLED 4K and 8K panels, as well as The Frame and OLED sets.
Samsung's Black Friday in October sale offers highly aggressive deals on its TV range — making it an excellent time to upgrade your home theater and pair the high-definition models with Apple's new 2022 Apple TV 4K with 128GB of storage (check prices).
Save up to $3,000 instantly
The AppleInsider team has first-hand experience using Samsung's The Frame TV and we highly recommend it to Apple TV users. The native Art Mode built into the Frame switches off automatically when waking the Apple TV using the remote or remote app, and starts again when no content is active.
We also tested the S95B, Samsung's OLED TV, and found it to offer impressive picture quality with support for HDR10+. Find out even more in our Samsung S95B video review.
The Frame TV (2022 models)
- 43-inch The Frame 4K was $999.99, now $799.99 ($200 off)
- 50-inch The Frame 4K was $1,299.99, now $899.99 ($400 off)
- 55-inch The Frame 4K was $1,499.99, now $999.99 ($500 off)
- 65-inch The Frame 4K was $1,999.99, now $1,599.99 ($400 off)
- 75-inch The Frame 4K was $2,999.99, now $1,999.99 ($1,000 off)
- 85-inch The Frame 4K was $4,299.99, now $3,299.99 ($1,000 off)
Samsung OLED TVs
Samsung Neo QLED 4K TVs
Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on 14-inch MacBook Pro and Apple Watch hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week:
- Early Black Friday sale at Amazon drives iPad Pro & iPad Air prices down to record low levels
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 drops to $49.99 (80% off)
- Paramount Plus deal: save 50% on annual plan, plus free Fire TV Stick Lite
- Trade in your used iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch & get an exclusive cash bonus
- MacBook Pro 14-inch on sale $1,789, in stock now