AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Packed with upgrades, including a 32-core GPU, this M1 Max MacBook Pro 16-inch is $424 off thanks to an early Black Friday flash deal.
The high-end retail spec (MK1A3LL/A) in Space Gray features Apple's top-of-the-line M1 Max chip with a 10-core CPU and 32-core GPU. It also has 32GB of unified memory and a 1TB SSD, making it a robust system for content creators and business users.
The flash deal, which is hosted by Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, knocks $424 off the premium model, bringing the price down to $3,075 when you shop through this special pricing link.
According to our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide, which tracks the best MacBook Pro deals across numerous Apple resellers, this flash deal delivers the lowest price available by at least $125. It's unclear how much inventory is available at the record low price, and the deal is set to end on Nov. 19, or while supplies last.
If you prefer another set of specs or are shopping on a budget, there are hundreds of exclusive offers in our Mac Price Guide, from a $799 Mac mini with 16GB of RAM to this 1TB 14-inch MacBook Pro for $1,949.
We'll also be tracking the best MacBook Pro Black Friday deals throughout the holiday week and into Cyber Monday.
Additional early Black Friday discounts
There are plenty more deals going on leading up to Black Friday, including exclusive savings on 2022 MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of the special offers running this week:
- Today's best early Black Friday deals on Apple, software & more
- Amazon launches early Black Friday deals on iPads, AirPods & Beats, prices as low as $89
- Adorama knocks up to 68% off electronics during Black Friday Now Sale
- B&H throws massive early Black Friday sale, deals on Apple TV 4K, M2 iPad Pro, Macs
- Get 2 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 licenses for $59.99, the lowest price ever
- Save over 25% on an Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription for Black Friday