AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
For 24 hours only, save $400 on Apple's MacBook Pro 13-inch with an M1 chip, 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. This Black Friday special is in stock with free expedited shipping.
The B&H Black Friday Deal Zone knocks $400 off Apple's M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch in Space Gray, bringing the price down to $1,499. Upgraded to include 16GB of unified memory and a spacious 1TB SSD, this model is $300 cheaper than the M2 version with the same amount of RAM and storage space per our M2 13-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide and M2 MacBook Air Price Guide.
At press time, units are in stock and ready to ship with free expedited delivery within the contiguous U.S. Shoppers can also add to the savings with the Payboo Card, which offers an instant sales tax refund in qualifying states.
B&H is also running additional Black Friday Deal Zones and special offers, with a rundown of the discounted items available here.
Additional Black Friday discounts
- Black Friday Deals: save up to $2,000 on Apple, TVs, software & more
- Amazon's $79 AirPods deal is back for Black Friday, AirPods Pro 2 $199
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 lifetime license on sale for $29.99
- Save $200 on M2 MacBook Air models with 24GB RAM, cheapest prices available
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- Pick up a Mac Studio for $1,799 this Black Friday
- Black Friday Sonos deals: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers